Wednesday, February 24, 2010


Cinnamon has now taken to the bottle like a real champ!! He is quite the funny little guy! So Adorable! So now I have one kid that I feed every 3 hours and one kid that I feed every 4 hours! The other two boys can feed themselves thank goodness! There is always something to keep us busy here! Cinnamon is no exception! When he gets excited he waggs that tail just like a dog would! I was laughing so hard at him this afternoon! And that Bleat is just about as cute as it can be! Well not at 4 or 5 a.m. He is becoming very playful now that his tummy is full on a regular basis! Hopefully some more pic's to shar soon!

No looking at the chips in my cupboard! What do you expect with hotwheels and lincoln logs!

Ok guess that's all for now!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment