Monday, June 7, 2010

New Shop


Above Photos Courtesy of
Amy Childers Photography


Some Amazing Photographs of My new Hats in Action! Life Doesn't get any better than seeing the sweet faces of these babies and it's even better seeing them wearing the little hats that I put so much time and Love into creating!!


Above Photo's Courtesy of
Exposures By J.linnea at www.josettehayes.blogspot.com



Above Photo's Courtesy of
Caralee Case Photography. You can see more of Caralee's work at http://caraleephotography.blogspot.com

Check out my new shop Pumpkin Creek Hats here http://www.etsy.com/shop/pumpkincreekhats. Most of my hats are made with yarn that I have hand-dyed and hand-spun but there are also some wonderful Acrylic's in there too that are Made in the U.S.A.

Unique and Fun! I have to say that the new shop gives me soooo much Joy!!

Hopefully this will explain where I've been lately LOL! Busy, Busy, Busy!!! And the boys are definately a handful also. We'll have to see if I can manage a few posts about what is happening here on the Farm!! A wonderful fiber friend of mine told me the other day "Your life sounds like so much fun! You should Blog about it!) ROFL I told her I had a Blog just could never find the time to get over here and Post!! So I promise to try and do better!

Hugs Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment