Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Waiting in The Wings





Here is yet another look at what is waiting to go into the shop. I did manage to get a few items listed yesterday and so my rack doesn't look quite as full. I'm not sure what I will get accomplished this week but going to work hard over the next couple of weeks trying to get prepared for July! I have a special story that I want to share with my fiber friends but I'm still working on it so stay tuned LOL

I was having so much fun taking pictures outside last week and now we have the Yucky Cloudy weather again. And the puppies took off with my little blanket I had been placing under my yarns and batts. Little stinkers!! Well it's washed and ready to go as soon as the weather allows. So hopefully I get to have some more picture fun soon!

As for now though it's time to get back to my fiber Den and get some work done before the house full of Boys begins to awaken. Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

Big Hugs Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment