Thursday, December 10, 2009

Simply White Beautiful Mill Ends


Pictured Above
Some of the white mill ends. Some come in Nice little lengths of roving, some in sheets, and there is always just big bunches that take a lot of sorting. It's all worth it in the end. Mill ends are definately not something to be afraid of. There are some Amazing fibers that can be spun alone, some need a little help, and some are just not suitable for anything and get tossed to the Dogs (Literally !!) My dogs always get a wonderful treat with the Mill ends that I deem unfit for spinning as I use them to re-stuff their doggie mattress's!! Happy Warm Pooches and we have 4 of them outside! It's cold here right now and I'm sure they would love for my sorting process to pick up speed!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment