Friday, June 25, 2010

2010 Flag Pole Festival



Wish I was a better photographer! But I managed to remember that I had an Etsy Bumper sticker from one of my Sneak Attack Buddies!! I'm so glad that I did! We may add a few more touches tomorrow once it arrives in Mound Valley. I sure hope the balloons hold up. Mike will have to take the gravel roads so that he can drive REALLY Slow!

I've got the van loaded with tables and chairs for my booth! All my tubs of Hats and Yarns! And of course the spinning wheel is going along! If I'm gonna be sitting there I might as well be productive. Yarn and knitting needles also going just in case I happen to get tired of Spinning. "Yeah Right!!"

I'm sure I'll take a lot more pictures tomorrow of all the fun stuff and my Booth so that I can share them with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You will rock that parade, Dee! Be sure to post pics with the kiddos in the dune buggy!

    ReplyDelete