Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fishing Tournament, Edna KS


The boys got to ride in this tank! All the kids and even a few of the adults
went for a ride!


The Med-Flight Helicopter showed up and Matthew and Mark got to sit inside!
My husband works at a hospital and knows so many people!!
It seems like everywhere we go he knows someone!

Matthew caught a bass, poor Michael didn't catch a think I felt sooo bad for him.
Shortly after this photo Mark started running his fever and spent most of the rest of the tournament in the suburban with the AC on and either me or daddy with him.


2 comments:

  1. Aww! You have such beautiful kids, and they look so happy! Is that your husband standing next to them in the helicopter? They look like they had a blast! Hope Mark is better. I hope it wasn't too stressful getting the new ?(forgot what it is called) put in today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is my Wonderful Husband standing beside them!

    ReplyDelete